Since opening our doors in 1997, our goal has always been to work with the best people. Driven teammates who care and who share our passion for great customer experience.
We can promise you a collaborative, inclusive, and irreverent environment where we genuinely care about our people and our clients.
Our continued growth demonstrates this approach works and our recent merger with gobeyond gives us an exciting platform for further growth and opportunities, particularly in new sectors, geographies and technology. To be part of our success story, read on.
• The leading specialist in customer journey improvement, customer experience transformation and operations transformation. We work with established global brands and businesses, academic institutions and the public sector
• Headquartered in Oxford with a global reach, and over 250 consultants and trainers working internationally across multiple disciplines and languages
• A unique and welcoming atmosphere. Despite working with global businesses, internally we have retained our entrepreneurial feel. This has been recognised externally, with the top 3 star ‘extraordinary’ rating by the Best Companies index and a Sunday Times Best 100 Employer two years running
• We foster an environment which will allow you to flourish and progress
• Fully accredited members of the Management Consultancies Association (MCA), and proud supporters of the Consulting Excellence principles. Winners of the MCA Client Service & Value award for 2018
• Our class leading selection process aims to ensure a good fit for both you and us. It provides plenty of opportunity to show us what you are capable of. It also provides you with insight into our organisation
• We are an equal opportunities employer, and value diversity at our company. We are also Home Office approved non-EU visa sponsor for current Tier 4 visa holders
• You understand the human and technical aspects of achieving change. You have first rate EQ and people skills. Your instincts and intuition about people’s concerns and how to address them are strong
• You are loyal to your colleagues and want to help them be successful too. You’re a natural relationship builder and communicator, credible with senior stakeholders but equally comfortable with front line staff
• You are excited by your work and the reaction it receives from colleagues and clients. Their enthusiasm for your work encourages you to provide exceptional solutions, every time
• You’re creative and flexible and can use these attributes to give clients what they really want and need. You prefer to be guided by principles rather than governed by rules as this allows you to use your creativity and initiative to respond effectively to events
• You have excellent critical thinking skills and confidence in your capabilities and judgement so you’re not looking to be managed closely but to work collaboratively with fellow professionals you trust
• You have a real customer focus and are driven to improve customer experience and the operations that underpin this. In everyday life you consider your own experience of service delivery and how it could be done better. You believe in feedback, learning from mistakes and striving to make sure they don’t reoccur
The working experience
Our organisation is non-hierarchical and non-corporate, with a supportive and collaborative culture. You will be developed rather than taught, encouraged rather than supervised, and be given the opportunity to discover your true talents and achieve your full potential.
The work we do is interesting, challenging and diverse, just like our clients. Our mission is to improve customer journeys and customer experience for our clients’ customers, leveraging our strengths in operations improvement and implementation. Working with leading service sector organisations you’ll deliver projects that transform their service delivery. You won’t be constrained to one sector or service line so there is plenty of variety. Our clients recognise that skills and approach are more important than domain or sector experience.
You’ll be working on clients’ sites as part of a team. Typically this will be in the UK or Europe but a significant proportion is further afield, mainly in the Americas and Asia. Projects generally have an operations improvement focus, from designing business operating models, to underpinning business transformation, through to supporting long term improvement programmes.
You will also be working closely with our class-leading Learning & Development team. They support our philosophy of skills transfer, providing training & coaching in both the technical side of operations, as well as change management skills.
We want you to be as successful as you can be, as quickly as you can be. Each new joiner has a personalised and comprehensive development programme, so no matter your previous experience, we will support you to deliver commercially and engage successfully with clients. You will also have a senior career mentor, who will help manage your development with new skills and challenges, new projects, and new roles.
We realise flexibility is important to those considering a career in consulting. Although we are Oxford based, you can choose where in the UK you want to live. When you are not on a client site, we don’t expect you to commute into an office - instead you can work from home.
• A minimum of 5 years relevant experience prior to your MBA is preferred
• A willingness to travel throughout the UK, Europe and sometimes further afield
• Fluency in European languages other than English will be advantageous but not essential
Application deadline | 3rd March
Apply for this role